Clinical laboratory managers and pathologists can expect ACOs to impact competition for laboratory services
Six accountable care organizations (ACO) stepped up and applied for accreditation through the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). In many ways, this marks the beginning of the ACO era in American healthcare.
- Billings Clinic, Billings, Montana
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Crystal Run Healthcare, Middletown, New York
- Essentia Health, Duluth, Minnesota
- HealthPartners, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, Houston, Texas.