THE DARK REPORT
21806 Briarcliff Dr.
Spicewood, TX 78669
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact: Chris Garcia
Realities of the current healthcare environment are harsh: laboratories are constantly challenged to do more with less, and are faced with a shortage of skilled or experienced personnel.
“To balance this shortage, many labs begin a Lean journey, but fail to prepare the people or implement the processes necessary for a culture of continuous improvement,” stated Robert L. Michel, Editor-In-Chief of The Dark Report. “Performance coaching and management observations are a proven method and a powerful tool to strengthen the knowledge of lab staff, encourage success, and ensure a sustainable and lasting Lean execution in the laboratory.”
To this end, Dark Daily is offering a timely webinar entitled, “Performance Coaching and Management Observations to Improve Productivity and Efficiency: Strengthening the Skills of Management to Execute a Lean Lab Transformation,” taking place on Wednesday, January 16, 2019, at 1 pm EST. This webinar is tailored to laboratory leaders, managers, and supervisors who value and encourage the importance of employee education, and is a must-attend event for both management and staff.
Expert speakers are Stephen Stone, Managing Director, Argent Global Services in Oklahoma City, OK, and Rita D’Angelo, President & Chief Executive Officer, D’Angelo Advantage, in Gibraltar, MI.
During the 90-minute session, webinar participants will:
- Learn the value of performance coaching and management observation as it pertains to laboratory efficiency and productivity
- Obtain practical knowledge on how laboratory workflow and labor management experts conduct observations and performance coaching
- Enhance their lab leadership performance and skills, from corporate tasks to managing people
- Learn how to recruit the assistance of knowledgeable trained staff to develop an empowered team that will prepare, support, and lead a successful laboratory transformation
- Obtain the skills necessary to develop personnel, improve performance, and create & sustain a culture of continuous improvement in the lab
- Apply this new knowledge to improve their lab’s competitive advantage in the laboratory community
For more information about “Performance Coaching and Management Observations to Improve Productivity and Efficiency: Strengthening the Skills of Management to Execute a Lean Lab Transformation” and to view webinar details, click here. You may also contact Chris Garcia at 512-264-7103.
About THE DARK REPORT
Established in 1995, THE DARK REPORT is the leading source of exclusive business intelligence for laboratory CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Pathologists and Senior industry executives. It is widely read by leaders in laboratory medicine and diagnostics. The Dark Report produces the famous Executive War College on Laboratory and Pathology Management every spring, which showcases innovations by the nation’s and globe’s leading laboratory organizations. Dark Daily is an Internet-based e-briefing intelligence service, read worldwide by thought leaders in laboratory and pathology management. Other well-known conferences conducted by THE DARK REPORT are Lab Quality Confab (on the use of Lean and Six Sigma methods in labs and hospitals) and Molecular Summit (on the integration of in vivo and in vitro diagnostics). THE DARK REPORT co-produces Frontiers in Laboratory Medicine annually in the United Kingdom; Executive Edge bi-annually in Canada; and The Business of Pathology bi-annually in Australia.