Responding to Tougher Payer Requirements
for Lab Claims: Steps Your Lab Can Take
to Boost Collections with Clean Claims
Webinar #1 in a 2-part series
Thursday, May 28, 2015
In this webinar you’ll learn key billing/collection strategies your lab can
implement immediately to maximize the dollars you collect from payers!
Do you have a firm grasp of how and why payers are processing your lab test claims differently? Every lab that is serious about filing clean claims and getting faster payment knows that a clear understanding of the coding, billing, and collection changes that have descended upon the lab industry is crucial!
Indeed, government and private payers have stacked the deck against clinical labs and pathology groups by implementing myriad changes in coverage guidelines and reimbursement. The fact that there have been so many changes in how labs must code, bill, and collect during 2015 makes it imperative that labs be informed, and prepared.
How do you get quickly up to speed on the specifics, and what you need to do to ensure fair and accurate payment this year? For authoritative answers, register for “Responding to Tougher Payer Requirements for Lab Claims: Steps Your Lab Can Take to Boost Collections with Clean Claims” taking place Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 1:00 PM EDT.
During this webinar, part one of a two-part series, you will be tapping the knowledge and expertise of the team of Douglas Wussow and Patrick Prescott, both of the Rhodes Group in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Doug and Patrick bring to the table a strong and successful history of helping labs implement best practices, and improving their results with more efficient processes.
This timely forum will afford them the opportunity to provide you with an essential toolkit that will prepare your lab leadership and billing/collection managers with the crucial skills needed to submit claims more efficiently and effectively, and thus effect more timely payments for your lab.
Just a sampling of the insights and perspective you’ll gain
during this information-packed 90-minute webinar:
- Benchmarking Revenue Cycle Management with key metrics. Establishing and implementing key metrics in your RCM translates to improved collections results. Wussow and Prescott will provide examples of the performance indicators you should be benchmarking, educate you on how to implement these benchmarks, and inform you on acceptable ranges of outcomes.
- Mitigating patient ineligibility as the leading cause of denied claims. You will learn more about the primary influencers of patient eligibility (and why you might not be getting paid), the optimal time to check patient eligibility, and how to better manage the costs of eligibility checking.
- Top reasons why diagnosis coding is the second leading cause of denied claims. You’ll not only learn new and revealing reasons why diagnosis coding causes denial, you’ll also come away from the webinar with successful methods to counter denials, and how to avoid the pitfalls of denied claims in the first place.
- How to adapt and respond to private payers adopting Medicare-like regulations. As you know, non-Medicare payers have begun to adopt more stringent, and more ‘Medicare-like’ regulations. Wussow and Prescott will share strategies you can use to effectively weave your way through the dizzying maze of new regulations.
- And much more—including a discussion about how to avoid PECOS denials, tips on how to increase efficiency by putting automated processes in place, plus an enlightening case study on how a progressive regional laboratory was able to maximize their collection rate from payers.
THE DARK REPORT WEBINAR AT A GLANCE
DATE: Thursday, May 28, 2015
TIME: 1 PM EDT; 12 Noon CDT; 11 AM MDT; 10 AM PDT
PLACE: Your computer and/or speakerphone
COST: $195 per site (unlimited attendance per site) through 05/18/15, $245 thereafter
TO REGISTER: Click here or call 1-800-560-6363 toll-free
For one low price—just $195 (through 5/18/15; $245 thereafter), you and your entire team can participate in this practical and timely webinar. Best of all, you’ll be able to connect personally with our speakers and get answers to your most pressing questions when we open up the session for live Q&A.
Get the knowledge and the insights you need now
This two-part webinar series is all about helping your lab maximize the money it collects from payers and from patients! Take the necessary steps now to ensure your lab collects every dollar it is due— register for our part-one webinar, “Responding to Tougher Payer Requirements for Lab Claims: Steps Your Lab Can Take to Boost Collections with Clean Claims” today!
How to Register:
2. Call toll free: 800-560-6363.
Your registration includes:
- A site license to attend the webinar (invite as many people as you can fit around your conference table at no extra charge)
- A downloadable PowerPoint presentation from our speakers
- A full transcript emailed to you soon after the conference
- The opportunity to connect directly with the speakers during the audience Q&A session
Register Now! Or for more information, call us toll-free at 800-560-6363.
Please be advised that no purchase orders to attend the live Event will be accepted after 11 PM EDT (“live participation cut-off”) the day before the Event. Customers may still purchase the CD recording of the Event any time after the live participation cut-off.