Achieving The Inspection-Ready Lab
Webinar held Thursday, April 23, 2015
Order live webinar recordings for your team!
Today’s labs should focus on the goal of being “inspection ready” at all times.
Our expert team will prepare you to meet today’s accrediting standards,
and help you anticipate what you must do to meet future requirements!
Labs like yours must now comply with increasing regulatory requirements. This expansion of existing requirements places a heavier burden on every laboratory striving to maintain regulatory readiness every day—not just when the bi-annual inspection is due.
It’s of the utmost importance then, that you have all the tools you need to drive confidence in thorough preparations in advance of any regulatory inspection. To provide you with the skills and resources you need to make—and keep—your laboratory inspection-ready, join us for an all-new webinar, “Achieving The Inspection-Ready Lab.” This informative 90-minute session took place Thursday, April 23, 2015, at 1 PM EDT.
Join our presenters, Anne Daley and Nora Hess from Chi Solutions, and listen and learn from their extensive first-hand experience with guiding clinical laboratories through the rigid and rigorous process of achieving inspection-ready status.
During this important briefing, our experts will share with you:
- The most common deficiencies identified in clinical laboratory inspection reports
- Best practices for avoiding and addressing identified deficiencies
- Where regulation is today and what clinical laboratories can expect in the future
- Resources available to help you prepare for the inspection
THE DARK REPORT WEBINAR AT A GLANCE
DATE: Thursday, April 23, 2015
TIME: 1 PM EDT; 12 Noon CDT; 11 AM MDT; 10 AM PDT
PLACE: Your computer and/or speakerphone
COST: $195 per site (unlimited attendance per site) through 4/13/15, $245 thereafter
For one low price—just $195 (through 4/13/15; $245 thereafter), you and your entire team can take part in this insightful webinar. Best of all, you’ll be able to submit your own specific questions during the Q&A session following our speakers’ prepared remarks. This is a rich benefit and ideal opportunity for you to address individual scenarios regarding your laboratory!
Get the authoritative advice and the practical guidance you need
Our experienced team has interviewed COLA, CAP, and The Joint Commission and asked the following questions:
- What are the most common deficiencies seen by your inspections teams over the past 12-24 months?
- What specific advice would you give to laboratories as they strive to be inspection ready at all times?
- What changes might labs anticipate to regulatory standards in the future?
As a participant of this webinar, Daley and Hess will provide you with an added bonus—a robust list of printed and digital resources available to help your lab attain and maintain inspection readiness.
How to Order:
2. Call 512-264-7103
Your registration includes:
- A site license to attend the webinar (invite as many people as you can fit around your conference table at no extra charge)
- A downloadable PowerPoint presentation from our speakers
- A full transcript emailed to you soon after the conference
- The opportunity to connect directly with the speakers during the audience Q&A session
Or for more information, call us toll-free at 800-560-6363.