The Dark Report
21806 Briarcliff Dr.
Spicewood, Texas 78669
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact: Ron Martin
Transforming Clinical Lab Middle Managers into Top-Performing Team Contributors!
AUSTIN, Texas (October 14, 2010) — MANAGEMENT SKILLS AT ALL LEVELS ARE IN HIGH DEMAND! Across the nation, clinical laboratories and pathology groups need skilled and competent management leaders. Now you can step up your personal management career and your contribution to your laboratory organization. Our special two-day workshop delivers you the customized management tools, insights, and hands-on competence you need to move up your lab’s management ladder. Best of all, it’s affordable, it’s at a city near you, and it’s lab-specific management knowledge. Join us for the essential management training that can propel you into greater leadership roles. Bring your colleagues and learn as a team. Register today to guarantee your place! Visit http://darkdaily.com/management-training-for-clinical-laboratory-managers
Two days of discovery!
In three cities across America, identical two-day workshops will be presented from 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. each day. Curriculum will address four basic management areas:
1. How managers can shape and transform culture: along with proven tools to achieve these outcomes.
2. How to identify leaders in your lab; effective ways to achieve greater productivity and improve staff harmony and morale.
3. Creating coaches among your lab’s most promising managers; how to unleash the power of coaching.
4. The management and career development path; ranging from goal-setting and succession planning, to sustaining the improved performance of your lab managers.
Send Your Best And Brightest Management Stars!
This unique workshop is appropriate for up-and-coming middle managers, senior managers, and administrators; any lab manager tasked with achieving business goals and boosting staff productivity, including:
- Operational department managers
- Clinical department managers
- Pathology administrators
- Director-level managers, including operations, logistics, IT, sales, marketing, client support, finance, and more
- Administrators at all levels
- Clinical section managers
- Supervisors on the management track
- Supervisors at all levels
This Power-Packed Workshop Will Be Lead By A Distinguished Lab Manager Just Like You!
Jeff Smith brings over 20 years of experience as an executive in human resources and operations in both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. He currently works with Slone Partners providing Leadership Development for Laboratory Professionals and he also teaches for Titan Management University.
Smith was a key team member in the transformation of the management culture at top-performing Carilion Laboratories in Roanoke, Virginia, and worked for Capital One. As Director of Human Resources for Carilion Labs, he participated in designing and driving culture change, implementing succession planning, and creating coaching tools for laboratory leaders.
Smith has earned high marks from laboratory professionals who participated in recent lab management educational programs offered by THE DARK REPORT. He teaches a collaborative approach that helps laboratory managers, directors, and administrators determine their vision, and then craft a plan for achieving this vision in their professional and personal lives.
Registration To This Critically Important Leadership Workshop Is Now Open.
It’s an agenda loaded with lab management essentials! Be prepared for a rich learning experience led by a laboratory manager like you who played a key role in transforming the working culture and environment at the laboratory of one of the nation’s largest health systems. This is the management knowledge and expertise you’ve craved, so plan to be with us! Attendees also learn:
- New ways to engage your lab’s culture that turbo charge productivity and profits!
- Proven methods that motivate lab staff to achieve stretch goals on time and on budget!
- Charting your personal and organizational vision—setting a road map for success!
- Increase your lab’s productivity by improving the effectiveness of your lab’s middle managers!
- How to evaluate your team and identify the barriers to increased performance and profitability!
- Becoming the better coach: why it works and how to pick your best coaching candidates!
- Know your preferred leadership style and how to use it to motivate staff and improve teamwork!
- Simple steps to teach your managers better people-management skills.
- Succession planning essentials: prepare your lab for the coming wave of retiring managers and staff!
- Best ways to develop talented staff members with limited time and a barebones budget!
- Effective methods to retain top producers with a management career path they appreciate!
- Achieving the high-performance culture in your lab: unleashing your managers’ creativity!
- Understand how to get the wrong people off your bus!
- Secrets to leading Baby Boomer’s, Gen-Xer’s, and Millennials!
- It’s all about vision: best ways to align your lab’s growth goals with your personal career path!
- Recognize your lab’s superstars and how to energize them to greater achievement!
For additional information, Contact: Ron Martin, 512-264-7103
About The Dark Report
Established in 1995, The Dark Report is the leading source of exclusive business intelligence for laboratory CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Pathologists and Senior Industry Executives. It is widely-read by leaders in laboratory medicine and diagnostics. The Dark Report produces the famous Executive War College on Laboratory and Pathology Management every spring, which showcases innovations by the nation’s and globe’s leading laboratory organizations. Dark Daily is an Internet-based e-briefing intelligence service, read worldwide by thought leaders in laboratory and pathology management. Other well-known conferences conducted by The Dark Report are Lab Quality Confab (on the use of Lean and Six Sigma Methods in labs and hospitals), Molecular Summit (on the integration of in vivo and in vitro diagnostics). The Dark Report co-produces Frontiers in Laboratory Medicine annually in the United Kingdom; Executive Edge bi-annually in Canada; and The Business of Pathology bi-annually in Australia.