Using Evidence-Based Clinical Decision Support to Maximize Your Lab’s Value and Improve Patient Care
Held Wednesday, September 16
Clinical laboratories are currently facing multiple challenges—not limited to shrinking budgets, expanding test catalogs, and competitive pressure from corporate labs who are ready to market directly to customers, buy up outreach business, or even the hospital lab itself. And the onset of COVID-19 has only intensified these challenges.
The good news? The demands that face today’s clinical labs have a solution: lab stewardship driven by evidence-based clinical decision support.
Attend this FREE webinar, with follow-up Q&A, and hear from other forward-thinking labs who have used evidence-based clinical decision support to address overutilization, promote medical appropriateness, and demonstrate the value of their lab across the organization, as well to help them drive lab stewardship and align laboratory objectives to their organization’s strategic priorities.
Attend this 60-minute program, and you will:
- Learn how laboratory stewardship driven by CDS can confront challenges and uncover opportunities for your lab
- Understand how laboratory stewardship built on evidence-based CDS can allow your laboratory to share its expertise, thereby maximizing the lab’s value and improving patient care
- Hear case studies from other laboratories that have implemented and seen successful results from CDS-driven lab stewardship
Who should attend?
- Laboratory Administrators
- Laboratory CMOs, CMIOs
- Value-based Care Laboratory Leadership
Your registration includes:
- A site license to attend the webinar. Invite as many members of your team as you would like!
An expanding test catalog, vast literature and broader reach of non-specialist providers such as primary care physicians and physician extenders means that the demand for lab expertise at point of order will continue to increase. Register now and learn about opportunities that should not be missed in order for your lab to show value and positively impact standardization of care—ensuring that patients get the right test at the right time for the right reasons.
Melissa Burke, MS, MLS
Director Laboratory Services
Riverside Medical Center
R. Bruce Wellman, MD
Pathologist and Medical Director for Transfusion,
Coagulation and Apheresis services
Curt Hanson, MD
Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
Consultant in Hematopathology
Executive Physician for Healthcare Innovation
Mayo Clinic Laboratories
Director of Product Management CareSelect