Webinar | The Pathway to Driving Valuation for Your Laboratory: Your Roadmap to Achieving Success, and How to Sustain Growth Despite a Changing Lab Environment
Webinar – Held Thursday, June 28, 2018
The laboratory business as a whole is facing unprecedented economic challenges resulting from reimbursement cuts, changing regulatory and compliance requirements, and increased competition. To your lab individually, each and every one of these challenges means a direct impact to both your lab’s revenue and value.
As a result, you may be considering your strategic-positioning options: reorganizing, restructuring, merging/consolidating with another laboratory, or even selling. Regardless of the direction you may ultimately take, increasing revenue and operating margin— and thus maximizing valuation for your laboratory—is unquestionably one of the smartest business practices your lab can undertake.
But, why is it so vital for your lab to understand and maximize its value, even if you’re not in a buying or selling mode? To get the answers to this critical question, and to learn what you and your management team must do to help your lab survive and thrive in the current reality, Dark Daily is presenting an all-new webinar entitled, “The Pathway to Driving Valuation for Your Laboratory: Your Roadmap to Achieving Success, and How to Sustain Growth Despite a Changing Lab Environment,” held on Thursday, June 28 at 1:30 PM EDT.
This is a must-attend session for all laboratory owners, CEOs, administrators, and pathologists—anyone for whom the need to maintain the financial solvency of their lab organization is paramount, or who may be thinking of merging, consolidating, or affiliating with another laboratory or group either soon, or down the road.
The webinar will open with David Nichols, Founder of Nichols Management Group, York Harbor, ME. David will bring to the session his unique perspective as an advisor and participant on the transaction side of the business, and will provide an enlightening discussion on the primary areas in which a lab is place under scrutiny when being bought or sold, the key indicators that impact a lab’s valuation during the negotiation process, critical value drivers a seller needs to demonstrate in order to attract the right buyers, and much more.
Next up will be an incisive analysis from a highly-respected current laboratory industry executive, who also happens to be a former lab CEO. Your expert presenter, Vicki DiFrancesco, Chief Strategy Officer with XIFIN, Inc., San Diego, CA, has a unique understanding of the strategic and operational challenges your lab is facing and will cast an illuminating light on the market dynamics that are currently affecting your lab, along with informed and clear-cut recommendations on the most efficient and effective ways your lab can quickly improve its financial and operational performance.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn during this indispensable 90-minute session
- Understand the market factors that are creating serious financial challenges for your laboratory
- Strategies you can implement now to significantly improve your market position
- Learn the most important key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure your lab’s success
- Why optimizing reimbursements, not cost-cutting, is one of most successful ways to improve financial performance
- Learn the steps your lab needs to take to optimize its reimbursements
- Why it is crucial for your CFO to be fully engaged when it comes to monitoring reimbursement metrics and trends
- Why compliance is so important to laboratory valuation, plus the components of an effective compliance program
- The importance of revenue cycle management (RCM) as a valuation driver
- Current trends in valuation and merger and acquisition activity and how to prepare for the future
- Appreciate the specific challenges that should be addressed in any merger or consolidation plan, and much more!
THE DARK REPORT WEBINAR AT A GLANCE
DATE: Held Thursday, June 28, 2018
TIME: 1:30 PM EDT; 12:30 PM CDT; 10:30 AM PDT
PLACE: Your computer and/or speakerphone
TO ORDER DVD: Click here or call 512-264-7103
Whether your lab is in a buying or selling mode, or just preparing for what the future may hold—this timely webinar will provide you with the essential insights you need to increase revenue and operating margin, and effectively maximize your laboratory’s valuation.
Be sure to gather each and every one of your lab’s key team members together to participate!
How to Order:
2. Call 512-264-7103
Your live registration includes:
• A site license to attend the webinar (invite as many people as you can fit around your conference table at no extra charge)
• A full transcript emailed to you soon after the conference
• The opportunity to pose specific questions, and connect directly with the speakers during the audience Q&A session
Order DVD today to take advantage of early-bird savings! For more information, call us at 512-264-7103.
Chief Strategy Officer
San Diego, CA
The Dark Intelligence Group, Inc.