Listen. Learn. Lead. Uncover Ways YOU Can Position Your Lab as a Strategic Pillar of the Healthcare Organization
Held Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Problem: In many healthcare organizations, the lab is often viewed as the “black box” – orders come in, results come out. Reasons may vary from leadership not understanding the complexities of the lab, not understanding the breadth of accessibility or impact of the lab in other areas of the organization—or simply because the percent revenue made from the lab (or spend) is not impactful. More broadly, laboratory leadership does not connect the critical activities of the lab to the strategic imperatives of the organization as a whole.
As more hospital lab business are being outsourced or sold, and as labs are forced to “rip and replace” their core laboratory systems as enterprise EHRs are installed—the lab often has limited say in how these actions impact its processes, costs, and resources. Additionally, opportunities may be limited to demonstrate the lab’s enterprise value proposition as it relates to the overall strategic direction of the organization.
As a lab leader, how do you deal with these myriad challenges? How do you demonstrate your lab’s value in a way in which the healthcare organization leadership understands, or cares? This FREE webinar, to be presented in roundtable discussion format with followup Q&A, will focus on strategies you can follow that will not only elevate the value of your lab within the healthcare organization, but elevate your own value, as well!
Attend this 90-minute program, and you will:
- Hear from C-level health system and hospital leadership on what matters to them, what they need from the lab to help them achieve their overall strategies, and views on where the lab should fit in
- Learn what other lab leaders have done to successfully demonstrate the value of their labs to leadership
- Identify ways to use the resources and tools you may already have in place to support strategic- and value-driven initiatives for your organization
- Gain strategies that can position your lab, and you, as a strategic pillar of the healthcare organization
Who should attend?
- Laboratory leadership including Lab Executives and Administrators
- Laboratory Directors and Managers
- Laboratory improvement champions
Your registration includes:
- A site license to attend the webinar. Invite as many members of your team as you would like!
- The opportunity to pose specific questions, and connect directly with the panel, during a Q&A session
If you have any questions please call us at 512-264-7103.
Mark Dixon, R.Ph., MHA, FACHE
The Mark Dixon Group
Philip M. Oravetz, M.D.
Chief Population Officer
Ochsner Health System
Michael J. Crossey M.D., PhD
CEO & CMO
TriCore Reference Laboratories
Sam Terese, MBA, MT(ASCP)
CEO & President