How to Maximize your Laboratory’s Valuation
When Preparing for a Sale: Key Steps from a Business and Legal Perspective
Wednesday, January 29 at 1 PM EST
The laboratory industry continues to experience major consolidation, due to factors such as the continuation of PAMA price cuts and industry regulations, difficulty in getting genetic/molecular tests approved for payment, inability to obtain or retain network status due to an increase in the use of exclusive or limited providers by payers, along with price reductions from all payers.
Lab merger & acquisition activity shows no signs of slowing down, thus a significant need for lab owners to become better prepared should they make the decision to sell their companies.
You’ll take away from this webinar an essential grasp of how to create the ideal team of advisors, how to market your lab, how to understand the LOI and due diligence process, the definitive purchase agreement, tax structures, earnouts, what is involved in the closing, and much more!
Attend this 60-minute program, and you will:
- Gain a critical and practical understanding of the six key steps of the lab sales process, from both a business and a legal perspective
- Get key insights and takeaways to help you maximize the value of your laboratory
- Prepare your lab today for a successful sale in the future
Who should attend?
- Lab Owners, including those looking to sell in the next few years
- Pathologists owning labs
- Hospital Labs looking to sell
Your registration includes:
- A site license to attend the webinar. Invite as many members of your team as you would like!
- The opportunity to pose specific questions, and connect directly with the panel, during a Q&A session
If you have any questions please call us at 512-264-7103.
Richard S. Cooper
Christal L. Contini
Co-Chair, Mergers &
Acquisitions Practice Group
Founder & CEO
Advanced Strategic Partners