FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Free Webinar: Learning from Payer Behavior to Increase Appeal Success
AUSTIN, TEXAS (March 6, 2023) — With new types of administrative complexity, automated denials, and prior authorization reimbursement barriers coming from payers, it has become crucial for independent and hospital outreach laboratories, diagnostic providers, and molecular and pathology groups to gain efficiency—and effectiveness—in their appeals process.
To reduce lab and pathology practice management challenges, an upcoming webinar from Dark Daily will guide lab leaders in the elements of a strategic appeals process.
Led by financially-focused process improvement and revenue cycle management experts from XiFin, the free webinar, Wednesday, March 29, 2023, at 1 p.m. Eastern, will explain new automated tasks for improving appeals success. The webinar with live Q&A will also share best practices for quantifying the revenue resulting from implementing a strategic appeals process.
During the free, 60-minute webinar, “Learning from Payer Behavior to Increase Appeal Success,” attendees will learn:
- How to enhance productivity and optimize the efficiency of their appeals process through automation, improving both the speed and propensity of reimbursement
- How to respond to top denial reasons by payer group to maximize appeal success
- How their organization’s appeal success rates compare against industry benchmarks
- Tricky payer policies to watch out for to minimize denials and improve appeals success
- Strategies to measure the ROI of their appeals process
Interested laboratory administrators can register for this free revenue cycle management process improvement webinar here. Can’t make the live program? Register anyway to receive a link to stream the program on demand after the webinar.
About The Dark Intelligence Group
Since 1995, The Dark Intelligence Group has been the leading source of exclusive and reliable business intelligence about clinical laboratories, pathology groups, and laboratory diagnostics. The Dark Intelligence Group is the publisher of Dark Daily and The Dark Report, and each spring The Dark Intelligence Group hosts the renowned Executive War College on Diagnostics, Clinical Laboratory and Pathology Management.