How to Develop a COVID-19 Employee Testing Program: Essential Guidance on Legal, Risk Management, Regulatory, and Compliance Issues for Clinical Laboratories and Employers
There is an exploding market for COVID-19 employee testing programs, presenting tremendous opportunities for clinical laboratories. As you know, however, the field of clinical laboratory testing is highly regulated by multiple agencies within federal and state governments. Applicable laws, regulations, and other requirements will be enforced, according to the type of testing involved.
Does your clinical laboratory have the critical information it needs to develop effective and profitable COVID-19 employee testing programs? Answers you need to the tough questions—answers unavailable anywhere else—are captured in this comprehensive new Special Report, “How to Develop a COVID-19 Employee Testing Program: Essential Guidance on Legal, Risk Management, Regulatory, and Compliance Issues for Clinical Laboratories and Employers.”
This exclusive Special Report is chock-full of reliable guidance, instructional best practices, and essential insights concerning all the major legal issues and factors your lab must consider in the development of new COVID-19 employee testing programs.
Topics covered include:
- Ten QUICK-HIT Regulatory Essentials When Launching a COVID-19 Testing Program
- Addressing COVID-19 Individual Test Eligibility Considerations
- Understanding and Following Order Requirements for COVID-19 Testing
- Privacy Considerations for COVID-19 Screening, Testing, and Contact Tracing
- Contractual and Liability Issues in Employer COVID-19 Testing Arrangements
- Infection Prevention and OSHA Compliance in the Time of COVID-19
- Two Enlightening Case Studies from Northwell Health and UDoTest
- Plus many helpful sample documents for your reference including Screening Questionnaires, Consent Forms, Orders for Testing, Quick-Start guide to CMS CLIA Certification, and much more!
Insights and information from the nation’s first-rank law firm attorneys who have extensive experience in the specific areas they discuss:
- McDonald Hopkins
- Greenberg Traurig
- Davis Wright Tremaine
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo
- Foley & Lardner, and more
For the low price of this Special Report and by leveraging the informed intelligence it contains, your lab could potentially net an increase of thousands of dollars in revenue this year!