Since 1977, our mission has been to provide our clients with high level, intelligently automated systems that dramatically maximize their revenue, efficiency, and mobility in the exact configuration that works best for their lab.
Our MedicsPremier for Laboratories system can be deployed in our cloud or locally on the client’s server, and MedicsRCM from Advanced Data Systems RCM is perfectly suited to laboratories that prefer comprehensive revenue cycle management services.
MedicsPremier and MedicsRCM are ideal for COVID-19 testing, and for laboratories of every size and specialty including genetic, molecular, pathology, clinical, toxicology, and esoteric, or for any combination of specialties.
Our Programming Team has perfected interfaces with virtually every LIS and hospital system, and with other systems such as EHRs. Our certified MedicsCloud EHR is excellent for over thirty specialties; it can be confidently recommended to almost any laboratory referrer, if needed and appropriate.
KEY AREAS OF SERVICE
- Mobility, social distancing, and patient self-serve features and options as needed
- Maximized insurance reimbursements and patient responsibility payments; our portal option supports online payments
- Tools empowering laboratories to obtain every dollar for every test and service
- Revenue protection through eligibility verifications and out-of-network alerts, patient responsibility estimator, claim tracking, denial management, EOB reconciliations
- PAMA and comprehensive, user-defined financial/management reports, analytics, KPIs, and dashboards
- Integrations to an array of other systems and data conversions from existing systems
MedicsPremier: Wide ranging financial and management automation supporting a nearly 100% success rate on first attempt laboratory clearinghouse claims, and with dual clearinghouse connectivity to the HRSA portal laboratories to be reimbursed for COVID-19 testing when patients are uninsured.
The system provides an array of EDI features; its rules engine helps ensure claim values are maximized per-payer. Users can self-configure a wide range financial and management analytics and displays. Reports are exportable to Excel. PAMA reporting is supported.
A built-in sales activity reporter enables laboratory sales staff to self-serve on information needed; an optional iOS/Android sales portal can be activated.
MedicsRCM: Clients have 24×7 on-demand access to all of their data. MedicsRCM supports a nearly 100% success rate on first attempt clearinghouse claims, and typically increases revenue by 10% – 20%. Proactive revenue protection includes connectivity HRSA’s portal for uninsured patients’ COVID-19 testing, out-of-network alerts, eligibility verifications, and pre-submission alerts on claims likely to be denied.
Claims are handled for any laboratory specialty, and for COVID-19 testing.
Relevant reports – including PAMA – are produced and routinely reviewed with clients. Transparent access enables clients to compile their own reports at any time.
MedicsRCM is a true end-to-end laboratory revenue cycle management service.
“ADS completed our technology circle with their own technology and expertise for getting us paid so that AdvaGenix can continue to provide cutting edge genetic testing, ultimately helping to improve peoples’ lives.”
— Dr. William G. Kearns, President and Chief Scientific Officer, AdvaGenix, Rockville MD
Jim O’Neill, ADS National Director of Laboratory Sales • B.S., Information Technology, Rowan University
• Multi-vendor Technology Certified including IBM • 30 years’ experience in LIS and financial systems • Owner, CSS
(Avalon LIS), 20 years • Worked/consulted with 500+ US and international laboratories • Improved and developed
better LIS and financial/billing solutions • Former Mayor, Northfield NJ, currently on Northfield Town Council
• Joined ADS to bring laboratory technology/experience to their laboratory clients • 3 children, civic-minded,
technology-oriented with special affinity for laboratories
The ADS Building
15 Prospect Street
Paramus NJ 07652
Phone Toll-Free: 800-899-4237, Ext. 2264