Educational webinars dealing with the hottest topics in the clinical laboratory and pathology industry, presented by esteemed experts in the field.
Whether it’s the latest regarding compliance or regulatory issues, process improvement or quality management--just to name a few of the myriad topics we cover--DARK Daily webinars regularly bring you top subject matter from the most highly regarded faculty.Note: Registration for live webinar events closes 2 hours prior to event time. DVD of the recorded webinar is always available for purchase!
This is a must-attend session for every pathologist and practice administrator! It deals with the reality of today’s tough marketplace for pathology services and will deliver the knowledge you need to help your lab preserve revenue, enhance pathologist income, and expand market share.
- Best strategies on how other pathology practices are dealing with payer prior-authorization programs, successful navigation of payer audits, and managing narrow networks
- An update you’ll want to hear regarding how payers are beginning to institute policies that restrict or totally deny the ability of urologists, GIs, and others to operate an anatomic pathology lab in their practice and get paid for those claims
- Relevant policy/reimbursement/coverage changes within federal Medicare and certain state Medicaid programs that are important for you to know and respond to
- How your pathology lab can develop a strategy for justifying its fair share under new bundled payment arrangements
- How the Medicare utilization/payment data now will allow you to set a competitive fee schedule and demonstrate the “usual and customary” aspect by identifying how much pathology groups in your city/state are charging, and using that data to establish fair prices with your hospital
- How to expand your network status with multiple payers using Medicare utilization/payment data
- Pricing strategies in order to win patients with transparent, competitive prices and how to leverage the Medicare utilization/payment data to position your group as the best value in lab testing
- Plus – to be revealed — the price range, low-to-high, for AP services in 8-10 different regions of the U.S. This is data that has never been available before now, and will prove to be a revelation for you!
Diagnostic Management Teams are gaining respect as an effective way for pathologists and clinical laboratory leaders to engage clinicians in ways that directly improve patient outcomes while avoiding unnecessary costs. Best of all, such teams are an effective way for medical laboratories to contribute value as reimbursement shifts to global payment, capitation, or other forms of value-based remuneration to providers.
The power of a diagnostic management team (DMT) comes from the fact that it is organized specifically to improve the diagnostic accuracy of a specific disease or health condition. Each DMT brings together pathologists, other lab experts, and physicians with clinical expertise in that field to interpret patient-specific test results in a precise clinical context that includes relevant data in that patient’s medical record.
Interest in DMTs is so high that last year’s first annual Diagnostic Management Team Conference in Galveston, Texas, was completely sold out, with more than 250 attendees from throughout the United States and several foreign countries. Recognizing the high interest, as well as the high value, in DMTs, Dark Daily is presenting a special new webinar.