Practical Approaches to Diagnostic RCM Digital Transformation That Can Increase Client Engagement and Profitability
Held Wednesday, October 21
Diagnostic providers continue to be under pressure to improve business results while containing costs. The COVID-19 pandemic has cast a spotlight on inefficiencies and lack of accessibility and visibility, ultimately accelerating a transformation to digital wherever possible in operational and business models.
This shift means that revenue cycle management (RCM) solutions that provide visibility, and support digitization of workflow and payment collections are now more important than ever. Indeed, the diagnostic providers that have incorporated and utilized robust analytics, automation, and portals have been better prepared to respond to the pandemic. Some providers have also been able to seize the opportunity of increased testing volume by driving productivity and revenue, and reducing costs and turnaround related to gathering and correcting insurance and demographic information—while at the same time improving patient and client experience.
Attend this complimentary webinar, with follow-up Q&A, and learn how your RCM process and business outcomes can be improved both qualitatively and quantitatively, and get real-world examples of customer success metrics achieved using these methods.
Attend this 60-minute program, and you will:
- Learn how other diagnostic providers have successfully incorporated client and patient portals into their workflows
- Hear how automation, when linked to portals, can shorten your claim processing time, reduce denials and improve cash collection
- Understand the ways your reporting can be enhanced with the use of analytics and visualizations, making difficult financial reporting and analysis easier and faster
- Find out why properly structured data and robust analytics are critical to analyzing business trends and making process improvements
- Discover how business improvements both in revenue and productivity can be achieved with a transformative RCM platform
Who should attend?
- Clinical Laboratories
- Anatomic Pathology/Pathology Practices
- Molecular Diagnostics/NGS and Pharmacogenomics
- Hospital/Health System Outreach Programs and Outpatient Labs
- Diagnostic Imaging/Radiology
- Independent Testing Facilities (IDTF)
- C-level Lab Executives including CIOs/CTOs/CEOs/CFOs/COOs
- Lab VPs/Directors/Administrators
- VPs Revenue Cycle
- VPs Finance/AR/Accounting
- Revenue Cycle Management Directors/Managers
- Billing Directors/Managers
- Outreach Directors/Managers
- Chief Pathologists
Your registration includes:
- A site license to attend the webinar. Invite as many members of your team as you would like!
With your attendance of this webinar, you will gain valuable insights into the practical applications of digital transformation, and appreciate its potential positive impact to your business objectives, as well as to your client and patient relationships. Stream now and learn about the most effective ways you can address manual and tedious processes, improve patient experience, and boost your financial bottom line.
AVP, Health Systems
San Diego, CA
Mike Fauver helps drive sales, product development, optimization, and execution of revenue cycle management solutions, including XIFIN RPM. He brings to the XIFIN team more than 15 years of hands-on industry experience in RCM, billing and receivables management, and IT expertise. Prior to joining XIFIN, Mike was Manager of Revenue Cycle at Mayo Medical Laboratories. Mike holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Minnesota State University, Mankato, as well as an MBA in Finance from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
Staff BI Specialist
San Diego, CA
Catherine Theodore joined XIFIN 8 years ago and is a Staff Business Intelligence Specialist with the Customer Service team. Catherine brings over 20 years support, training, and software experience from previous companies including Cardinal Health/Pyxis, Peregrine, and Hewlett-Packard.
AVP, Product Marketing
San Diego, CA
Greefkes leads the product and partner marketing team at XIFIN Inc. and has more than 20 years of experience helping business, public sector, and healthcare leaders learn how to leverage digital transformation strategies. Before joining XIFIN, Greefkes was VP Marketing at Okika Technologies, an early stage semiconductor startup focused on healthcare internet of things (IoT) and medical device companies. Her teams’ past accomplishments are recognized by Forrester Research, Strategy Magazine, the Information Technology Services Marketing Association (ITSMA), and the Corporate Executive Board.