Improving Laboratory Data Exchange and Providing Enhanced Support to Long-Term and
Post-Acute Care Customers
Wednesday, December 9 at 1 PM EST
Data exchange between clinical laboratories and long-term care providers continues to be a challenge. While Meaningful Use (MU) and Promoting Interoperability (PI) programs and incentives support ambulatory providers, similar computerized physician order entry (CPOE) in support of senior care has been lacking, leaving clinical labs and providers with manual workflows, paperwork nightmares, delays, and pent-up demand.
Now, your clinical laboratory is in a position to not only automate and improve workflow, but also provide enhanced support to customers that service the senior and post-acute care segments.
During this complimentary webinar with follow-up Q&A, OpenText, The Information Company™, and their partner, PointClickCare, the North American healthcare IT market leader for the LTPAC industry, will share best practices and requirements to improve clinical lab data exchange, turnaround times, and customer support.
Attend this 60-minute program, and you will:
- Address the specific needs of long-term care providers and post-acute care providers
- Improve turnaround times for test ordering for results that benefit senior care providers as well as your lab
- Enhance your customer relationship with long-term care facilities
- Prepare your clinical laboratory for and support the required project framework for efficient data exchange, and much more!
Who should attend?
- Independent and hospital clinical laboratory managers, directors, and senior leadership
- Clinical laboratory professionals responsible for outreach, connecting to LTPAC facilities, and ensuring optimal workflow between the lab and senior care providers
Your registration includes:
- A site license to attend the webinar. Invite as many members of your team as you would like!
- The opportunity to pose specific questions, and connect directly with the panel, during a Q&A session
With your attendance of this webinar:
- Learn about how your clinical laboratory can best serve the senior care segment
- Gain insights into the most effective and efficient ways to connect to and support long-term care customers
- Find out what your lab should look for in an integration partner
- Hear new ways to grow and retain your lab business
Director of Cloud Services
Tucker oversees professional services and integrations for laboratory and diagnostic imaging providers to thousands of physician clinics and long-term care facilities. During her 32-year career in healthcare IT, Tucker has held a variety of roles with large hospital systems, physician groups and electronic health record software companies. Her passion is supporting the end-user experience.
Karen Camacho MBA,
BSN, RN-BC, CPHIMS
Product Escalations Manager
During her 30-year career in healthcare, Camacho has worked in a variety of settings from the bedside to the boardroom. She is board-certified in Informatics Nursing and holds an MBA from Southern New Hampshire University. Prior to joining PointClickCare, Camacho served as the IT Director for a long-term care company directing projects across New England.