Increase Revenue with Professional Billing Solutions
Beginning service in 1960, APS Medical Billing and Professional Consulting has grown into one of the premier pathology billing companies, currently billing for 185 pathology and laboratory clients throughout the United States. Our clients range in size from single physician practices, large group practices and academic practices with hundreds of physicians in multiple locations. We attribute APS’ growth to our dedication to client satisfaction, which has resulted in the majority of our client base coming from direct referrals for our services.
With the right combination of quality, technology and customer service, we are able to ensure all our clients experience a highly efficient billing process. The sophistication of our technology, coupled with the expertise of our staff through our training programs and staff retention, allow APS to bill each case correctly and provide accurate claim resolution. The following are some features of APS’ service, which aid us in providing industry leading professional billing services:
- Customized billing system and checks/balances designed to close holes in data unique to each practice
- Customized charge capture processes
- Payment validation through proprietary Contract Management system
- Dedicated Practice Manager
- Dedicated Client Representative (single point of contact to manage day to day issues)
- ICD-10 ready with ICD-9 to 10 crosswalk built for diagnosis set submission based on carrier capabilities
- Complete CPT and ICD-9/10 coding services by certified pathology trained coding specialists (no coding software)
- Ongoing coding audits with feedback
- Dedicated programmer to oversee transition and ongoing updates
- Information System dial-in capability for retrieval of missing patient demographic data
- Hospital interfacing for electronic patient demographic record merge
- Detailed Practice reporting
- Web reporting portal
- Client billing capabilities
- Global billing or component billing capabilities
- Electronic claims submission and remittance from all major insurance carriers
- Dedicated transition team
- Capability to manage multiple fee schedules
- Denial management
- Physician credentialing services with all insurance carriers
- Secure web portal for patient payments
APS believes by ensuring integrity, accuracy and efficiency we are providing groups with customized, flexible billing options. Our clients know the difficulties involved in billing for their services and have turned to APS to deliver solutions and structured processes for their invoices. Each implemented service assists our work efforts developed specifically for your accounts, enabling APS the ability to provide exceptional customer service and performance results. It is imperative our client feel they can count on APS to deliver superior results.
Discover How to Increase your Revenue Today!
Call 800-288-8325 and ask for Tom Scheanwald, President, or inquire on our website at www.apsmedbill.com/contact.