FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Free Webinar: Expanding Molecular Diagnostic Market Share, Patient Access, and Physician Engagement: Critical Success Factors for Maximizing Test Volume and Reimbursement
AUSTIN, TEXAS (August 30, 2022) – Molecular diagnostics leaders face persistent challenges in expanding their laboratories’ market share, but a new Dark Daily webinar will deliver practical approaches, process enhancements, and payer strategies essential to growing their businesses.
During the 1pm EDT, September 28 program, Expanding Molecular Diagnostic Market Share, Patient Access, and Physician Engagement: Critical Success Factors for Maximizing Test Volume and Reimbursement, attendees will learn:
- Physician engagement strategies and techniques used by diagnostic providers to increase ordering volumes, maximize clean claims, automate denials, and execute payer-specific appeals strategies to maximize reimbursement
- How purpose-built revenue cycle management solutions are critical to increasing cash collections and work in tandem with EHRs that facilitate physician adoption and ordering of novel and esoteric testing
- The most effective patient communication touchpoints and technology enablers to assist patients in preparing for out-of-pocket expenses and increase test completion rates
- The specific types of business intelligence, data models, visualizations, and analytics that better inform your executives, financial, and sales teams
- Automation and process enhancement opportunities related to prior authorizations, insurance discovery, benefits determination, eligibility verification, front-end payer edits, exception processing, and denials and appeals management.
For more information and to register for this free one-hour program sponsored by XIFIN, click here. Can’t make the live program? Register anyway to receive a link to stream the program on demand after the webinar.
About The Dark Intelligence Group
Since 1995, The Dark Intelligence Group (TDIG), publisher of The Dark Report which produces the Executive War College, has been the clinical laboratory industry’s pre-eminent source for essential market intelligence and business news. It provides strategic information and training to independent lab companies, hospitals and health systems, and pathology group practices. TDIG also offers access to IVD companies seeking to get their solutions in front of our large and loyal list of clinical lab and pathology executives through actionable, relevant and high-quality content vehicles and networking opportunities..