Founded in 1981, Physicians Group Management (PGM) is a leading national provider of laboratory billing and revenue cycle management to healthcare service providers. We have a range of products and services that provide our clients with a complete platform encompassing the entire laboratory workflow. Through a commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction, PGM has become one of the fastest growing laboratory medical billing companies in the United States.
Comprehensive Laboratory Billing Services
With a rich history of working with laboratories on a national basis for over than three decades, PGM has developed one of the most effective laboratory billing, coding and financial management services on the market today. When labs partner with PGM, they can more effectively manage high-volume claims; improve collection rates; reduce administrative, human resources, staffing and technology expenses; and gain revenue cycle management insight through in-depth financial management reports.
Through every step of the billing and coding process, the PGM team of certified laboratory billing and coding specialists will work closely with your team to ensure we develop a billing and coding strategy that is truly customized to meet your strategic business needs and objectives. Our full-service laboratory billing handles all aspects of billing.
The following are some of the PGM services available for your laboratory:
- Customized Laboratory Information System (LIS) Integration
- Accession or patient encounter monitoring to ensure every case is submitted for reimbursement
- Monitoring of payments to ensure adherence to contracted rates
- Statements for patient balances
- Handling of patient inquiries regarding billing questions
- Guidance on pricing
- Accurate financial reporting, billing, coding and collections
- Cost-effectively processing high-volume claims to increase revenue
- Implementation of best practices to reduce days in A/R
- Minimizing of write-offs and bad debt by actively working and following up on denied claims
- Controlling costs by measuring and tracking productivity and profitability by procedure, by site of service, by physician and by salesperson
- Personalized assistance through dedicated account representatives
Extensive Medical Billing Experience and Solutions
In addition to serving all types of laboratories, PGM’s client base encompasses the full spectrum of medical specialties, including internal medicine, dermatology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, pathology, EMS and ambulatory services, cardiology, nephrology, urology, pain management, OB/GYN and gastroenterology. Our robust platform of solutions includes:
We’re Ready to Help Your Lab Increase Revenue and Reduce Costs
To learn more about PGM’s laboratory medical billing and coding services, contact us for more information.