Webinar was held Wednesday,
February 24, 2017 at 1PM EDST
Order DVD now
Clinical diagnostic laboratories are an indispensable component of modern healthcare. Yet labs, which often operate as separate business units or even as separate businesses, are facing increased competition from within the industry as well as a push for increased efficiency with lower levels of reimbursement. Without having reliable, concrete business metrics at their fingertips, laboratory managers like you are finding it increasingly difficult to make the most effective operational decisions and efficiently troubleshoot problems.
As a clinical laboratory manager or director, are you, too, recognizing the need to do things differently in order to more quickly identify performance issues, improve TATs, ensure accurate resulting, boost your lab’s productivity, and speed customer inquiry responses? If the answer is “yes,” you’ll want to register now for this all-new webinar, “Harnessing the Power of Real-Time Analytics: How to Optimize Your Lab Operations and Improve Service Levels in Measurable Ways,” taking place Wednesday, February 24, 2016, at 1PM EST.
During this information-packed 90-minute session, you will learn about the crucial role that a healthcare-specific business intelligence system can play in your lab and how, combined with specific smart workflow redesigns, the right tools can lead to significant and measurable improvements in both your laboratory’s productivity, and client satisfaction.
Your presenters for this webinar, Donna Cooper, MS, MBA, Manager for Laboratory Client Services and Test Utilization for Cleveland Clinic Laboratories, and Heather Hargis, BS, MT(ASCP), Laboratory Quality and Performance Improvement Manager at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, have rich combined experience and understanding of the range of issues facing today’s laboratory client services teams, and how workflow redesign methods combined with a robust CRM can help you get more done in your lab, with more accuracy, and with far less expense.
Learn all this and more:
- Challenges involved with adopting new business intelligence tools and how to overcome these challenges
- Identifying deficiencies in your present system and processes, and how to best adapt your current technology
- The value of being able to access the data you need, when you need it, and on your own
- Why the benefits of timely and reliable metrics cannot be overstated
- Essential elements of best practice performance, and how other respected laboratories are achieving their goals
- Capabilities, and constraints of software solutions, how to evaluate your options, and choosing the solution that’s right for your lab
- Understanding why integrating the lab’s information systems with other sources of data in the organization is necessary to support continuous improvement
- Effective techniques to gain staff support of improvements as they are implemented
- How a good business intelligence solution can expedite planning for business expansion, results translated to positive patient outcomes, and much more!
Order DVD now
If your clinical diagnostic laboratory is faced with increasing economic challenges and you are under pressure to maximize the value of your lab’s budget, this webinar is for you
As healthcare in the U.S. continues to challenge our ability to provide a top-notch level of service while preserving our labs’ financial health—clinical laboratories will need to implement the business intelligence tools necessary in order remain competitive, increase efficiency, and maximize profitability, all the while continuing to provide world-class quality services.