Perfect the Workflow. Perfect the Business.™
Cerebrum offers intelligent lab workflow software solutions for medical and life sciences pathology labs, focusing on improving patient safety, regulatory compliance and lab efficiencies. Founded by a team of laboratory professionals, information system architects and computational scientists, our mission is to enable pathology lab professionals to perfect their businesses by perfecting their workflows for all types of patient specimens at busy, growing practices.
Key Areas of Service
- LABdivus – designed with the Histologist in mind
- Patient Safety and specimen integrity – means the patient is given the right diagnosis.
- Compliance – Reporting functions to integrate into your CAP/CLIA compliance system
- Cost-Savings – Eliminating manual steps saves hours of manual labor
- Barcode driven workflow provides Patient Safety
- HIPAA Compliance Meaningful Use Authorized permissions
- HIPAA Patient Health Information (PHI) & Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Compliance
- Two-factor Authentication
- Full turn-key, End-to-end solution
- Ease of Use
- Completely paperless
- Data Management improves efficiencies
- Increased TAT from lean, automated workflow
- Electronic Chain of Custody – is needed in AP to establish who, what and when specimen was touched.
- Cloud based – no interrupted down times
- EMR Integration
- Reporting generation and customization
Cerebrum LABdivus® Clinical Software for Anatomic Pathology Labs is for the anatomic pathology lab businesses looking to grow their practice exponentially.Learn more Request Demo
Founder and CEO
Gregg built the first Clinical AP product for a small but growing Physician Owned Laboratory in late 2009. Out of that first engagement, he grew a customer base and continued to perfect the Clinical AP and Clinical Trials AP products. In 2014 he hired the Cerebrum development team to create the second-generation LABdivus platform for Clinical AP and Clinical Trials AP which was launched end of 2018.
VP of Engineering and Development
Matt joined Cerebrum in 2013 bringing his decade of experience in database and operational workflow web development to the team. Matt was instrumental in creating the LABdivus platform architecture and building the team. In 2015, Matt & the Cerebrum team contracted with one of our larger customers, Quest Diagnostics, to assist them with their oncology genomics assay production workflow. That engagement led to a co-development opportunity between Cerebrum and Quest Diagnostics to develop a large-scale genomics pipeline assay project released in August of 2020.
Director of Marketing
Tom is responsible for establishing growth objectives, developing lead generation and brand positioning programs to accomplish growth objectives, and monitoring customer and market trends to derive critical business development insights that drive scaling initiatives. Since 1998, Tom has advised or participated in the formation of more than 25 other high technology start-ups, most recently as COO of WhiteSpace Enterprises, Inc., a spin-out from the University of Arizona Center for Applied NanoBioscience and Medicine based in Phoenix, AZ funded by AZ Crown Investments and Mitsubishi Gas and Chemical Company of Japan. Tom began his career as a hardware and firmware designer for microprocessor systems and holds a BS in Computer Science from Stony Brook University.
Director of Sales
Kirsten joined the team in February 2020 and is responsible for global sales and commercial operations. Prior to Cerebrum, Kirsten has been CEO of her own Sales and Marketing Consulting business providing revenue gaining solutions to Medical Device and Biotech Start-up Companies. Most recently she was a Sales Specialist at Leica Biosystems, focused on Immunohistochemistry (IHC), workflow automation and patient safety initiatives within the cancer diagnostics Anatomical Pathology laboratory.