Why it is more important than ever for clinical labs and anatomic pathology groups to do more with less, while finding ways to grow—and how it’s now easier than ever to embrace a set of ‘new rules’ for survival
The year 2016 was one of ongoing change for the healthcare industry. The result has been more pressure than ever in 2017 to meet the demands of informed consumers, while balancing new regulations. For clinical laboratories and anatomic pathology groups, these myriad changes have also resulted in an overwhelming need to do more with less, while finding new ways to grow.
With less revenue flowing from reimbursements and more consumers footing the bill for diagnostic testing, counterbalancing lost revenue while better serving providers and patients is not an option—it is a must. The good news is that because the typical medical laboratory houses an abundance of clinical and business data, and due to a renewed dependence on technology and informatics—it is now easier than ever for clinical labs to unlock the power of this data and embrace these “new rules” for survival.
The Dark Report is pleased to offer this FREE White Paper, exploring three of the critical rules innovative medical laboratories must take into account to combat these drastic changes, and outlining proactive steps that when taken, will serve as the foundation for clinical success in 2017 and beyond.
This White Paper addresses these how-to’s, and much more:
- Understanding your workflow in the detail necessary, in order to identify precisely where changes need to be made
- How unifying data into a single location can pinpoint specific areas for improvement and focus, and expedite informed decision-making
- Ways to reduce operational waste with cost-effective processes and procedures (clinical waste accounted for over 14% of total healthcare spending in 2015!)
- Key steps to maximizing reimbursements for clinical lab test claims
- Plus, case studies providing real-world examples of how other labs were able to overhaul workflows, reduce issue resolution, optimize utilization practices, and increase reimbursement rates
Table of Contents
Rule #1: Cutting Costs by Precisely Understanding Workflows
Rule #2: Automating Quality & Utilization Management
Rule #3: Maximizing Reimbursements with Data-backed Insight
As your laboratory looks for ways to grow and thrive in 2017, this informative White Paper can provide the foundation for building a profitable business that is capable of operating at the highest level. While reimbursement slashes and government regulations continue to create an upward battle, it is possible to make it through to the other side by using the right technology as a cornerstone of the success equation for every clinical lab and pathology group.
Download the White Paper now by completing the form below.