Don’t wait another day to register for the 17th Annual Executive War College on Lab and Pathology Management, because today, March 16th, is the last day you can save $100 on your early bird registration. And with seats filling up fast, you risk missing the opportunity to hear more than 80 leading experts on the new financial stresses that clinical labs and pathology groups can expect in 2012.
This information-packed two-day event includes a full range of laboratory management and operational innovations plus strategies for improved profitability. Get a complete list of the topics and speakers we’ve already confirmed. Then take advantage of our early-bird discount (which ends today) and register now.
Big changes are coming that will affect your lab’s bottom line. From the first major reforms mandated by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) to the new coding requirements for molecular testing, it’s critical that you begin preparing for these now. Which is why you’ll want to register today to guarantee yourself a place at the 2012 Executive War College, May 1-2 in New Orleans.
Register now and not only will you save $100, you’ll secure your chance to learn, network, and strategize with more than 600 of your peers-senior lab executives, administrators, and pathologists from all over the world!
Here are just some of the changes that are likely to reshape the laboratory-testing industry in 2012, including:
- The role lab testing will play in new integrated care delivery models, such as ACOs and Medical Homes.
- Health-information exchanges (HIE) that could help local labs expand market share in their areas.
- New coverage guidelines that will affect the way your lab is paid for genetic tests and molecular assays.
- Technology and workflow breakthroughs that will automate both clinical and anatomic pathology laboratories.
These are just a few of the issues the 17th Annual Executive War College will help you address.
Join us in New Orleans, May 1-2, 2012 and get the answers you need to position your lab for clinical and financial success. And when you register by today, March 16, you’ll save $100 with your special early bird registration!
And remember to visit our website often to get the latest updates as we confirm speakers and sessions that I know you won’t want to miss.
See you in New Orleans!
Producer, Executive War College
Editor-in-Chief, THE DARK REPORT
Four Easy Ways to Register for Executive War College 2012:
1. Register ONLINE
2. Call 512-264-7103. Our friendly staff can register you quickly and easily, as well as answer any questions you may have.
3. Fax this complete registration form to 512-264-0969
4. Mail the one page form with payment to:
THE DARK REPORT
21806 Briarcliff Dr.
Spicewood, TX 78669